Pepsi

  • jtravers001
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
      Maybe we should put the Pepsi machines in the secondary after all.

      What was the exact quote again?
    • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
        "It's become quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

        - Laureen (only if the pepsi machine can play OLine and QB too...

        To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        From: jtravers001@...
        Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:40:03 +0000
        Subject: [patriotzip] Pepsi

        Maybe we should put the Pepsi machines in the secondary after all.

        What was the exact quote again?

      • Mark
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
          Its not all the fault of the DB's.  The front seven are puttting NO PRESSURE at all, zero, none.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
            ***** And put pressure on the opposing, QB, Laureen. It all starts with that.

            George

            I'm a Patriots fan. My glass is always half full!

            To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
            From: jtravers001@ yahoo.com
            Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:40:03 +0000

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 14, 2008
              You mean those 7 sacks in 5 games aren't enough....

              With all the running of his mouth Seymour did after Brady went down about how the defense was going to carry the team again like they did before the Pats got pass-happy, he should be embarrassed.  The blame goes all around...our special teams (our returns and kicks, NOT coverage) is all we've got right now.

              To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
              From: patswingr@...
              Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:23:56 +0700

              To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
              From: jtravers001@ yahoo.com
              Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:40:03 +0000

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 14, 2008
                ***** And even the "Ghost Boosters" had to groan a bit on Sunday, as The Ghost's streak of successful FGs when his attempt for #18 in a row went wide left. :-(  Of course, he was still kicking the ball into the end zone on most kickoffs ... not that we had many. :-(

                To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
                From: patswingr@gmail. com
                Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:23:56 +0700

                To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com