Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (49ers)

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
      Ugly fans! At least we don't have any of those!

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

      > I could add to your ugly.? I was at the game in SF, that was not
      ugly.? And seeing Steve Young was not ugly but the stadium was
      archaic and their jumbo tron was only about as big as the TV at Zip's
      house.? I know his TV is huge but not so much for a stadium.? And the
      crowd was pretty nasty from time to time.? I was glad that I was in?a
      big crowd of Pat's fans because the SF fans behind us got a little
      abusive from time to time.? I am very appreciative of our stadium
      after being at the Candlestick.

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
        Maybe, I should clarify.  The fans that were being obnoxious were intimidating to me.  It was not in good fun.  I know we have creeps at our stadium too but to be honest in all of the away games that I have attended I have never been treated in such a harsh manner.

        Ugly fans! At least we don't have any of those!

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

        > I could add to your ugly.? I was at the game in SF, that was not
        ugly.? And seeing Steve Young was not ugly but the stadium was
        archaic and their jumbo tron was only about as big as the TV at Zip's
        house.? I know his TV is huge but not so much for a stadium.? And the
        crowd was pretty nasty from time to time.? I was glad that I was in?a
        big crowd of Pat's fans because the SF fans behind us got a little
        abusive from time to time.? I am very appreciative of our stadium
        after being at the Candlestick.
        > Lisa

      • erdoboy_patsfan
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
          "kevin M" wrote:

          > Ugly fans! At least we don't have any of those!

          I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one and assume
          you are joking. Because I have seen some real dogs at Gillette. One of
          them sits in section 106. And once the beer gets flowing there are, at
          times, some really ugly fans.

          Erdoboy