Under the knife...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
      Mike Reiss is reporting that TB had his ACL reconstruction surgery on
      Monday. A source indicated that all went well, and he should be looking
      at 6-8 months of recovery.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
        Good to hear that it went well Frank...thanks for reporting. It's too bad that it had to happen, but it sounds as though he'll be back to normal for next season. Also, we're sitting in a good position with Cassel doing well and Brady next year.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
          ***** Great news that it went well. We'll all be watching that rehab very carefully, and looking forward to getting the best QB in the NFL back on the field next season!

          ***** Meanwhile, I hope to see the improvement that I saw in Cassel's game continue. They need to work with him in practice to develop a much better awareness and comfort level in the pocket. And he needs to continue to study the playbook, and film, to improve on his ability to quickly identify defenses, and locate his 2nd and 3rd options, when the OL gives him time, or when he buys enough time to do so.

          George

          I'm a Patriots fan. My glass is always half full!