Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (49ers)

  • erdoboy_patsfan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      "Dave Levine"
      > - Raise your hand if you called the direct snap to Faulk. Thought
      > so. How can everyone on this list know it's coming but SF missed it?

      Um...because....SF doesn't....read this list?

      Erdoboy
    • A Andrews
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008

        "Dave Levine"

        > - Raise your hand if you called the direct snap to Faulk. Thought
        > so. How can everyone on this list know it's coming but SF missed it?

        Um...because....SF doesn't....read this list?

        Erdoboy

                      Did u hear the announcers act as if that was the first time we ever ran that play and said that we “learned” something form the Miami game?

         Art

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3503 (20081008) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
          I could add to your ugly.  I was at the game in SF, that was not ugly.  And seeing Steve Young was not ugly but the stadium was archaic and their jumbo tron was only about as big as the TV at Zip's house.  I know his TV is huge but not so much for a stadium.  And the crowd was pretty nasty from time to time.  I was glad that I was in a big crowd of Pat's fans because the SF fans behind us got a little abusive from time to time.  I am very appreciative of our stadium after being at the Candlestick.
          Lisa

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
            Ugly fans! At least we don't have any of those!

          • llj7366@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
              Maybe, I should clarify.  The fans that were being obnoxious were intimidating to me.  It was not in good fun.  I know we have creeps at our stadium too but to be honest in all of the away games that I have attended I have never been treated in such a harsh manner.

              Ugly fans! At least we don't have any of those!

              --- In patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

              > I could add to your ugly.? I was at the game in SF, that was not
              ugly.? And seeing Steve Young was not ugly but the stadium was
              archaic and their jumbo tron was only about as big as the TV at Zip's
              house.? I know his TV is huge but not so much for a stadium.? And the
              crowd was pretty nasty from time to time.? I was glad that I was in?a
              big crowd of Pat's fans because the SF fans behind us got a little
              abusive from time to time.? I am very appreciative of our stadium
              after being at the Candlestick.
              > Lisa

            • erdoboy_patsfan
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 8, 2008
                "kevin M" wrote:

                > Ugly fans! At least we don't have any of those!

                I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one and assume
                you are joking. Because I have seen some real dogs at Gillette. One of
                them sits in section 106. And once the beer gets flowing there are, at
                times, some really ugly fans.

                Erdoboy