Re: WEEI: "Worse than Carson Palmer"

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
      I agree, Lisa. I never bought into the "easy schedule" talk (unless
      we get to play Miami 16 times this year). It doesn't take travel and
      game times into account, and it's based upon last year's records.
      Many teams have changed a considerable amount of personnel and
      coaches since last year. Younger players get batter, older players
      slip. I'm sure teams were very happy to have the Pats on their
      schedule in 2001, based on "strength of schedule".

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, llj7366@... wrote:

      > I disagree with an easy schedule. We have two back to back
      weekends out to
      > the west coast. We have a thursday night game and then have to
      play four
      > days later. I can see that we have some weaker opponents but this
      is a new year
      > and some of those teams may just end up not being as weak as they
      were last
      > year. We won today. I am going to take the "W" and run but I am
      not sure
      > how far we will get without Brady. Not only is he an amazing
      quarterback, he
      > is one of the main leaders on our team. It will be tough to win
      consistently
      > without him on the field, in my humble opinion.
      >
      > In a message dated 9/7/2008 8:55:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > billy61987@... writes:
      >

      > Hey Rich. I really hope that this is not the case. The one thing I
      find hard
      > to believe that it is as serious as people are saying is Brady
      semi walked
      > off the field. I mean with help and all but he was bending that
      knee. I was
      > listening to WEEI post game and Pete Shepard says that the
      Patriots or a 10 to