Simms has tryout with Baltimore

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 5:19 PM
      I would like to see the Patriots bring in Simms for a tryout. He had one today with the Baltimore Ravens, but they signed Joey Harrington. I would think Simms would be a week 2 signee because of the guaranteed salary.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network