Latest Roster Moves

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Lynch and Jackson cut! A shocker that Lynch was cut, but from the sounds of the move, he will be back week 2. Lynch, Welbourn and Flynn were veterans that would have their contracts guaranteed if they were on the roster week 1. I suspect Lynch and at lest one or even all three could be back week 2.

      LeVoir is a stop gap protection for the banged up OL. Only six players at practice today (Connolly and Hochstein were out). I suspect that LeVoir may be a candidate for the Dante School of Olineman (PS) once he is waived in week 2. Pociask sounds like a player from the reports I have read. Spach could be on the way out once Watson gets healthy.

      Two open spots on PS.

      No Action Jackson - Can we officially say BUST!

      I don't think we have a final roster for week one yet.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network