Shocked at the Cuts

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      I don't think we are done ...

      Three TE's, Ventrone, CJ Jones, Slater and Chad Jackson?

      Flynn and Welbourn ... I did bring that possibility up in a thread on Pats Fans.com.

      Bryant getting bowled over against the Giants must have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

      Very surprised at Spach.

      Faulk suspension opened up a roster spot that no one anticipated. Why the league waited until 24 hours before the cuts to notify teams

      Overall I was wrong about 5 cuts/keepers.

      Hope they get Guttierrez and Redd through waivers.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network