Re: [patriotzip] Re: Broken rib for Welker?

  • Mike Benson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28, 2008
      You may be right, Scott. Who really knows. But I wasn't suggesting that we add any games to the regular season or that we shorten the preseason. I was suggesting that we cut down the pre-season to two games -- but without shortening camp. Which means I'd like to see camp and intrasquad scrimmages extended over the period during which we're now playing our first two preseason games. I know I didn't make that clear.