Re: [patriotzip] Favre Is a JET!

  • sean carmichael
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2008
      the Jets just release Pedington to make a roster spot, you thing he's going to back up Clemens, he could have stayed in Green Bay and backed up Rodgers, week 1 he'll be teh starter against Miami

      From: George <patswingr@yahoo. .com>
      Subject: [patriotzip] Favre Is a JET!
      To: patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008, 4:58 AM

      ***** Well, that's interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about that. As old as he is, his is, IMO, still a better QB than Pennington. On the other hand, the one thing that Pennington doesn't do often, is take chances that lead to INTs. Favre, on the other hand .....

      ***** So are we better off with Favre as the Jets' QB? Or would we have been better off with "Noodle Arm"?

      George

      “I think it’s easier to jump ship than to right the ship.” - Tedy Bruschi