RE: [SPAM]Re: [patriotzip] Am I A Traitor?

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2008

      Toss fans for being loud?  Are you serious?  Are you one of the bumps on a log or did I miss take your comments?  It’s football man if you don’t like it loud find another sport like basketball or baseball better golf you’ll find plenty of quite fans with those sports.  Foul mouthed is another matter, I don’t support that who could?

      Don