Preseason Ravens Game Tailgate

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Are you ready for some football .... ok its pre-season, it doesn't mean a thing unless you are fighting for that 53rd spot on the roster...

      I will be bringing 6 family and friends to the game and will be tailgating in P2. I will be at Dunkin Donuts (just north of the stadium at North St) at 3:15. My plan is to get into the cue at 3:25 and we should have no problem getting into P2 (regular season may be a different story). Who is going to the preseason game?

      No Zip, No Monty, No Darren, No Laureen, No Vincent, ... Karen's coming late (try and meet us in P2).

      Call me at 978-866-3580 if you are trying to find us!!!

      Go Pats

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network