RE: [SPAM]Re: [patriotzip] Am I A Traitor?

  • Mike Benson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2008
      I just hope that this season security tosses loud, foul-mouthed fans (drunk or otherwise) the hell out of the stadium posthaste. No parent should have to sit there with his or her kids and endure such behavior while trying to enjoy the game.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2008

        Toss fans for being loud?  Are you serious?  Are you one of the bumps on a log or did I miss take your comments?  It’s football man if you don’t like it loud find another sport like basketball or baseball better golf you’ll find plenty of quite fans with those sports.  Foul mouthed is another matter, I don’t support that who could?

        Don