Re: Monday 8/4 PM practice

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 4:22 PM
      I see Tank as strictly a special teams player, down and distance ILB in obvious passing situations. Hobson is a lot smaller than I thought he was. He will be in a rotation with Bruschi. Looks like Mayo is going to be an every down ILB. He made a play on a swing pass to Faulk. I thought Faulk would have the corner easily. Mayo takes the proper angle and flys outside. It would have been a tackle for loss if they allowed full contact.