Re: Anyone know about officialtombrady.com?

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
      qponeone is indeed a spammer. He also just joined the OCPF Yahoo Group
      and posted the same thing. I've already deleted the message and
      removed him from being a member there and Zip should do the same thing
      with him here.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
        Hey Barry,
        The group that you mentioned here...I'm guessing it's Orange County, CA?? If so, can you give me the link to join?
        I live in La Habra, up in the far north of Orange County and sure would like to join in with some fans that gather in this area.

        Thanks...Susan