RE: [patriotzip] Anyone know about officialtombrady.com?

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008

      If you really want to know more about either site you could just visit there and not post it here.  While we are always happy to share Patriots related information on this site we frown on it when it is advertisement for the purpose of advertising and not discussing our Pats.  You’ve gotten off to a bad start here I’m afraid as this is your first post and it comes across as spam.  If you are here just to push websites then you should look elsewhere as this is not what this list is about.  If you are here to share all things Patriots and not spam the group then welcome.

      Don

    • Barry Inciong
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
        qponeone is indeed a spammer. He also just joined the OCPF Yahoo Group
        and posted the same thing. I've already deleted the message and
        removed him from being a member there and Zip should do the same thing
        with him here.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
          Hey Barry,
          The group that you mentioned here...I'm guessing it's Orange County, CA?? If so, can you give me the link to join?
          I live in La Habra, up in the far north of Orange County and sure would like to join in with some fans that gather in this area.

          Thanks...Susan