Anyone know about officialelimanning.com?

  • qponeone
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
      I'm looking for some information on the web site officialelimanning.com.
      A friend told me about it, but it does not have much, and says it's
      for sale. Might be cool to have the official Eli Manning web site.
    • qponeone
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
        Sorry about the earlier post. I was actually looking for info on the
        site officialtombrady.com.
        If anyone knows anything about it, info is appreciated.
      • Don Diamant
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008

          If you really want to know more about either site you could just visit there and not post it here.  While we are always happy to share Patriots related information on this site we frown on it when it is advertisement for the purpose of advertising and not discussing our Pats.  You’ve gotten off to a bad start here I’m afraid as this is your first post and it comes across as spam.  If you are here just to push websites then you should look elsewhere as this is not what this list is about.  If you are here to share all things Patriots and not spam the group then welcome.

          Don

        • Barry Inciong
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
            qponeone is indeed a spammer. He also just joined the OCPF Yahoo Group
            and posted the same thing. I've already deleted the message and
            removed him from being a member there and Zip should do the same thing
            with him here.
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2008
              Hey Barry,
              The group that you mentioned here...I'm guessing it's Orange County, CA?? If so, can you give me the link to join?
              I live in La Habra, up in the far north of Orange County and sure would like to join in with some fans that gather in this area.

              Thanks...Susan