Mrs B's Training Camp Report 07/31/08 PM

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008

      This evening's one hour practice was just a walkthrough as I assumed it would be. I forgot to mention that the OL signed this  morning (for those of you keeping track) and tonight the DL signed. There weren't many fans there at all so just about anyone who wanted an autograph tonight probably got it. Mike Vrabel signed for a long time too..

      I'm off until Sunday, although I will be at Gillette on Saturday for the Springsteen concert, so I'll see you back here then. As for now, I've got lots of email, regular mail and housework to catch up on so I'm changing back to my "Mom Hat" and digging in.

      Have a great weekend, everyone!

      Schedule Reminder:

      The Patriots have released their training camp schedule through Monday:
      FRIDAY, AUGUST 1
      No Practice
      SATURDAY, AUGUST 2
      2:30-4:30 p.m. -- Practice (CLOSED TO PUBLIC DUE TO CONCERT)
      SUNDAY, AUGUST 3
      2:30-4:30 p.m. -- Practice (OPEN TO PUBLIC)
      MONDAY, AUGUST 4
      8:45-10:30 a.m. -- Morning Practice (OPEN TO PUBLIC)
      6:30-8:30 p.m. -- In-Stadium Practice (TICKETED EVENT FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS)

      --
      Mrs. B (Karen)

      http://karenjcardoza.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )