Re: [patriotzip] Re: Mrs B's Training Camp Report 07/29/08 AM

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 9:29 AM
      I didn't notice him today but I just read a post from someone who said that they saw him.

      On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 12:24 PM, Frank <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Karen. Let us know if you see David Thomas on the field. You
      said he walked off with a trainer yesterday. Hate to see him to
      continue to be an injury problem.

      Thanks,
      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Cardoza" <patriotworld@...>
      wrote:

      > Headed out with Big Al and Jake for the first of two sessions today
      and
      > arrived a bit late but missed nothing. The guys were dressed in
      just shorts
      > and t-shirts for a walk through session that even the PUPpies could
      > participate in. It wasn't that crowded today and I'm sure fans who
      stayed
      > home were thankful. Although, those that were there must have made
      out well
      > with autographs if that was their bag.
      >
      > - I spotted PUPpies Harrison, Vrabel and Welker out there (who
      was
      > stretching out with a trainer). Matt Light was not there and was
      likely
      > getting treatment with the trainers inside.
      > - Zebras were in the house.
      > - When doing routes, the spread offense was Moss, Gaffney,
      Jackson and
      > Watson.
      > - WR, safeties and cornerbacks stayed on the field continuing to
      run
      > through plays after most other positions had already left the
      field. They
      > ended up signing.
      > - Tedy B was a media maven today doing a sit-down with Felger
      (probably
      > for tonight's show <http://newengland.comcastsportsnet.com/>), a
      one on
      > one with Massorati then was at the center of the huge group of
      cameras and
      > microphones.
      > - Tedy spotted Big Al when he waved to him so he came over and I
      got my
      > annual hug and photo with Tedy. We chatted for a minute and I
      wished him
      > well for the upcoming season.
      > - On the way out, we spotted the Bruschi Boys in line to emulate
      Dad's
      > moves at the Experience. :-)
      > - I'm watching the video of the rule changes right now during
      Belichick's
      > press conference live stream. I'm sure that it will be archived
      for later
      > viewing on patriots.com
      >
      > I'll be heading back out to tonight's session later tonight and
      plan on
      > taking advantage of the long break to get some things down around
      the house.

      > --
      > Mrs. B (Karen)
      >
      > http://karenjcardoza.com
      > (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast,
      Patriots