Re:Mrs B's Training Camp Report 07/27/08 AM

  • kmacalp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 2:43 PM
      Those are some great reports you've been sending, Karen. I loved hearing about the Gary Guyton pick. I'm hoping he turns out to be a good player for the Pats. He's got some blazing speed for a linebacker, 4.4 in the 40, although going into the draft scouts seemed to think he needs some work, and he e was undrafted after all. It might be a few years, but hopefully we found a diamond in the rough.

      On the other hand, I was disappointed to hear that Crable was dogging it near the end of that drill. I'm also hoping he'll be another good player for the Pats. Again, it might take a few years for him to develop.

      Scott Sheaffer