Re: Gene Mrchxlsidyrvspdnzyski retires...

  • erdoboy_patsfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2008
      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      > I never even attempted to spell that right. ;o)
      > Never a great player, but always added some depth to the O-line.
      > fdb

      I was jacked when we originally signed him out of Purdue. Sadly he
      never lived up to the complexity of his name. After TJ he was probably
      my most sught after jersey becuase it was impossible to spell his name.
      Actually fdb, I like your spelling better

      Erdoboy
      In case you didn't notice, I did not make it to TC this summer.