Foxboro Patriot Tailgates - Razor's Edge

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 4:03 AM
      As another season of tailgating is approaching rapidly I wanted to give a few notes of relevance to those who often or occasionally join us at the games.  The parking situation made things far more challenging last year and we are likely to be changing our tailgate location either by choice or by force actually.

      We coordinate such things off list since the list relevance is lower.  Therefore if you wish or intend to join us for the tailgate season at any point, you may wish to send an off list email to me to get on our private tailgate lists and exchange the appropriate information to ensure you can find our tailgate.  I sent out a note to that list yesterday so if you didn't receive it, you are not on it.

      (Hey Darren - your email bounced to my initial message yesterday)

      That said the Pre-season is going to be a wash for the Razor's Edge as various folks are skipping these games.  Some of us will be there some of the time but the parking situation remains vastly unknown and given the week night games it's going to be less organized and more challenging.  Details again are able to be coordinated off list though I'll be off lists from July 23 until August 12.  I will be at the third pre-season game and will resume coordination after my return.

      Good Luck, Go Pats and let's get a new season underway!
      Zip
      & the Mighty Quinn
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 3:14 PM
        I am making the trek to both pre-season games and would be happy to trailblaze for the Razors Edge! My plan is to meet up at the same Dunkin Donuts (across from the McDonalds). I welcome anyone who regularly attends the Razors Edge to come and join me. Karen will be there one week and Randy the next.

        As we get closer to the game I will post my cell phone number for those that are interested in joining us.

        Mark

        > As another season of tailgating is approaching rapidly I
        > wanted to give a few notes of relevance to those who often
        > or occasionally join us at the games. The parking
        > situation made things far more challenging last year and we
        > are likely to be changing our tailgate location either by
        > choice or by force actually.
        >
        > We coordinate such things off list since the list relevance
        > is lower. Therefore if you wish or intend to join us for
        > the tailgate season at any point, you may wish to send an
        > off list email to me to get on our private tailgate lists
        > and exchange the appropriate information to ensure you can
        > find our tailgate. I sent out a note to that list
        > yesterday so if you didn't receive it, you are not on
        > it.
        >
        > (Hey Darren - your email bounced to my initial message
        > yesterday)
        >
        > That said the Pre-season is going to be a wash for the
        > Razor's Edge as various folks are skipping these games.
        > Some of us will be there some of the time but the parking
        > situation remains vastly unknown and given the week night
        > games it's going to be less organized and more
        > challenging. Details again are able to be coordinated off
        > list though I'll be off lists from July 23 until August
        > 12. I will be at the third pre-season game and will resume
        > coordination after my return.
        >
        > Good Luck, Go Pats and let's get a new season underway!
        > Zip
        > & the Mighty Quinn
      • Jennifer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15 7:23 PM
          I will be joining you guys again this year for a tailgate. I had a
          really great time last year at the tailgate with you guys at the Miami
          Dolphins game. My sister and I will be going to the Eagles game. It
          going to be so nice to be back home when its hot and not in the middle
          of freezing winter.

          I also can not wait to see you all again.

          Jennifer
          Fort Worth