RE: [patriotzip] Re: Pats Undrafted Free Agents

    Message 1 of 18 , May 4, 2008
      ***** Well, he can forget about catching passes here. Who ever heard of LB catching TD passes? ;-)

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kmacalp@...
      Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 3:41 AM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [patriotzip] Re: Pats Undrafted Free Agents

      <George>***** OOPS! I forgot to add an important "Thank you!" to my note, Scott.
      Great video clip. Thanks for posting it!
      <Scott> No problem, George. As for what year the clip is from, I'm not sure. I'd guess it was 2004 or 05 when Guyton was a backup. He was a starter in 06 and 07, and in the latter season he was regarded as his team's best defensive player. He also played a little offense with 3 catches for 54 yards and a touchdown along with a couple of two point conversions.

      Scott Sheaffer

    • J.E. Travers
      Message 2 of 18 , May 5, 2008
        Oooooooooooh. Gotcha. Duh.

        Frank <frank.dana@...> wrote:
        <Mike> Am I watching the same tape as you guys? It looks like he just
        pushed the guy out of bounds to me. Sorry I can't be more enthusiastic.

        It's not the ball carrier being pushed out of bounds. It's the block of
        a would be tackler by #58 (Guyton) at about the 38 yd line.