Re: [patriotzip] A sign that Law deal is dead?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      The fact that they gave Wilhite #24 tells me we won't be seeing Ty Law anytime soon.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2008
        ***** And that is the way I like it. Yeah, yeah, I am well aware that pro football "is a business" today. That doesn't mean that I have to like it. I never will. And it doesn't mean that I have to embrace a player who deserted my team for "mo' money". I never will.

        ***** Before anybody points it out, I will also acknowledge that many will say that my acceptance of "deserters" from other teams makes me a hypocrite. Perhaps. But I prefer to think of it as being a "selfish, blindly faithful fan" of MY team. If a player comes to the Patriots by any means, he's OK with me. If he deserts the Patriots for "mo' money", he's a jerk. Totally unreasonable. But simple and honest. That's who I am; and that's how I feel about it! :-)

        The fact that they gave Wilhite #24 tells me we won't be seeing Ty Law anytime soon.

        &quot;It&#39;s beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic.&quot; - Rich Eisen NFL Network

        Just wondering if anyone has heard anything.