Re: [patriotzip] Jacked and Pumped! Also confused.

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      80 is the limit.  However, the 7 draft picks are not signed so they don't count against the 80.  Mixon and Slaughter had no chance of making the team so they cut them loose.  I doubt they could hook on with another team.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network