RE: [patriotzip] Re: Dragosavich is an entertainer, too!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 5:28 AM
      ***** We can all be very happy with the overall performance by BB and Pioli. After all, now that I've retired, nobody's poifect! ;-)

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RandyZ. Pierce
      Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:12 PM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Re: Dragosavich is an entertainer, too!

      He may make the transition and obviously they think the chance was worth the signing but it is pretty low risk so the implication of the chance isn't that it's highly likely.  The only credit I'll give to that is Bill Bellichick, from his Dad, is particularly good at Punter evaluation when the Punter is not Ken Walters.

      Remember we have Steve Martin, Monty Beissel, Duane Starks and a host of failures from this organization as well.  They do a very credible job and that's why we are one of the top teams in the league throughout their tenure but not everything has the Midas touch.  Didn't we mention Cliff Kingsbury just the other day!?!

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 5:17 PM
        You can't fix it with one weekend tryout.  He is signed, so they can now work with him every day to correct that problem.  They will know before camp starts if he can correct the problem.  The potential is there ... so lets see what they can do with it.

        "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network