Re: Dragosavich is an entertainer, too!

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      I agree that his current method is problematic, but feel certain that
      the coaches can correct it, otherwise why sign him?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        He may make the transition and obviously they think the chance was worth the signing but it is pretty low risk so the implication of the chance isn't that it's highly likely.  The only credit I'll give to that is Bill Bellichick, from his Dad, is particularly good at Punter evaluation when the Punter is not Ken Walters.

        Remember we have Steve Martin, Monty Beissel, Duane Starks and a host of failures from this organization as well.  They do a very credible job and that's why we are one of the top teams in the league throughout their tenure but not everything has the Midas touch.  Didn't we mention Cliff Kingsbury just the other day!?!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2008
          ***** We can all be very happy with the overall performance by BB and Pioli. After all, now that I've retired, nobody's poifect! ;-)

          He may make the transition and obviously they think the chance was worth the signing but it is pretty low risk so the implication of the chance isn't that it's highly likely.  The only credit I'll give to that is Bill Bellichick, from his Dad, is particularly good at Punter evaluation when the Punter is not Ken Walters.

          Remember we have Steve Martin, Monty Beissel, Duane Starks and a host of failures from this organization as well.  They do a very credible job and that's why we are one of the top teams in the league throughout their tenure but not everything has the Midas touch.  Didn't we mention Cliff Kingsbury just the other day!?!

        • Mark
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2008
            You can't fix it with one weekend tryout.  He is signed, so they can now work with him every day to correct that problem.  They will know before camp starts if he can correct the problem.  The potential is there ... so lets see what they can do with it.

            "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network