Re: Pats Undrafted Free Agents

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 18 , May 2, 2008
      <Mike> Am I watching the same tape as you guys? It looks like he just
      pushed the guy out of bounds to me. Sorry I can't be more enthusiastic.

      ************************

      It's not the ball carrier being pushed out of bounds. It's the block of
      a would be tackler by #58 (Guyton) at about the 38 yd line.

      fdb
    • kmacalp@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , May 4, 2008
        <George>***** OOPS! I forgot to add an important "Thank you!" to my note, Scott.
        Great video clip. Thanks for posting it!
        <Scott> No problem, George. As for what year the clip is from, I'm not sure. I'd guess it was 2004 or 05 when Guyton was a backup. He was a starter in 06 and 07, and in the latter season he was regarded as his team's best defensive player. He also played a little offense with 3 catches for 54 yards and a touchdown along with a couple of two point conversions.

        Scott Sheaffer

        Message 3 of 18 , May 4, 2008
          ***** Well, he can forget about catching passes here. Who ever heard of LB catching TD passes? ;-)

          Great video clip. Thanks for posting it!
          <Scott> No problem, George. As for what year the clip is from, I'm not sure. I'd guess it was 2004 or 05 when Guyton was a backup. He was a starter in 06 and 07, and in the latter season he was regarded as his team's best defensive player. He also played a little offense with 3 catches for 54 yards and a touchdown along with a couple of two point conversions.

          Scott Sheaffer

        • J.E. Travers
          Message 4 of 18 , May 5, 2008
            Oooooooooooh. Gotcha. Duh.