Re: Text of NFL/Walsh deal now public

  • kmacalp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 26, 2008

      I just commented on the Spygate article that link leads to . Readers can vote on whether they agree or disagree with a comment. Go vote for my comments, guys and gals!

      <Don Wrote> Law enforcement does that all the time. They get a conviction and then
      destroy the evidence when it is illegal contraband. Why shouldn't the NFL
      handle it the same way?

      Some people will see a conspiracy in anything.

      Don

      <Scott> According to Jay Glazer of Fox, he still has his copies of the Spygate tapes. Glazer got copies of the tapes and aired parts of one on Fox's pregame show back in September. (That's actually what prompted Goodell to destroy the tapes New England turned over. Despite having them secured, someone still managed to get to them.) So copies are still out there. Now I'd like to see Congress step in. Get copies of those tapes from Glazer and preserve them for historical purposes. The Patriots are better off with these tapes available to the curious then they are with wild conspiracies circulating about what was on them.

      Scott Sheaffer

    • kmacalp@aol.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 26, 2008

        <Scott> LOL ! That was hilarious, Steve. : )

        Scott