Pre-Season Schedule Out - Mostly

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      They don't define the dates completely but they give us the basics..

      Week 1 (August 7-11)
      Ravens at Patriots (date, time TBA)

      Week 2 (August 14-18)
      Patriots at Buccaneers (Aug. 17, NFL Network, 8 p.m.)

      Week 3 (Aug. 21-25)
      Eagles at Patriots (date, time TBA)

      Week 4 (Aug. 28-29)

      Patriots at Giants (date, time, TBA)

    • patriotworld
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        We'll be attending just week 1 this year then as wk 3 falls on our vacation. I for one am glad that week 4 is away. It's always tough for me to make it to the game on the first day of school and it's happened to me more than once that's for sure.

        Karen <---- impatiently awaiting the REAL schedule

        --
        Mrs. B (Karen)

        http://karenjcardoza.com
        (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )