2008 Schedule...not released yet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      So my source for believing it was today was from:

      http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2008/03/08/2008-nfl-schedule-to-be-released-april-3rd/
      2008 NFL Schedule To be Released April 3rd
      Posted by Matt Loede under NFL

      ***

      Sadly that source seems to be wrong... and I missed the 4:30 being p.s.t.

      The NFL seems to have been putting out the schedule out earlier and earlier each year, and this year, the league very well may have the schedule out as early as ever. ProFootballTalk.com discovered that the official NFL website has put out their TV schedule for early April, and as of right now - the schedule says that the schedule will be released on April 3rd at 4:30pm on their franchise show - NFL Total Access.Last season the schedule was also supposed to be released on NFL Network, as they had advertised a special with the release around April 7th, but instead it got pushed back till April 10th. While we know what teams will play who, about the only “for sure” in the schedule will be the fact that the Giants will play that opening Thursday night opener at the Meadowlands. I vote that we see an opening night NFC Divisional Playoff rematch with the Cowboys vs the Giants. We shall see.