RE: [patriotzip] Sewall strategy...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      It's also possible, Randy, that the Pats and Panthers have some sort of "conditional" deal already in place. Could be that the Panthers would trade up for the Pats' R1 pick, if player "X" is still on the board at #7, giving Sewell, and some additional lower pick to the Pats in return. In any case, I'd also like to see them acquire Sewell.

      Oh, and I share your feelings about Long. However, I also like what I've read about the Rivers kid from USC.

      It still seems like there's an eternity to go before the Draft. Damn, I hate the off-season! :-)