Fwd: Some Brady Gossip

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
      In a message dated 4/2/2008 10:29:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MRSLJOHNSON52 writes:

      -----------------
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        If I had to choose between Gisele and a voluntary workout, well...
        of course I'd kick it in Europe with
        Gisele!

        ------------ -----

        From: MRSLJOHNSON52@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:29:25 EDT
        Subject: Fwd: Some Brady Gossip
        To: LLJ7366@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          Thanks for sharing Lisa!

          There's been a lot of news lately and surprisngly the list is quiet but I'll forge into some of it in the next message.  As for Tom not being present for the start, it is as Mike Reiss said a bit concerning.  I say a bit because I actually suspect last season was doubly draining on the players and I know how draining it was for me.  If you want to have a quality and full commitment to the next season you really need a full and proper reset.  Tom has earned my trust through theyears and I won't get too concerned just yet.  I hope he's getting mentally and emotionally ready for the full commitment I expect starting in a very short time.

          Stacey James had a quote about it today in which he said the program has off days in which many players have caught up and thereby perfected their attendence.

          I will certainly be surprised if Tom isn't in that category.  I know last year the bonding with new targets was essential and I think that's less necessary this off-season which is probably not a coincidence on his break.

          If the loss to Indy made this team hungry last year then I cannot wait to see the hunger and fire from their loss to the Giants this year!