Re: [patriotzip] Re: Pacman's agent - "Pats a good fit."

  • Steve Basile
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 25, 2008
      Re: [patriotzip] Re: Pacman's agent - "Pats a good fit." “Sources inside the organization reveal the primary sticking point was a Bail Bond Escrow account provision that would have pushed the team over the salary cap.”

      Baze

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager

      On 3/25/08 6:57 AM, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      From Mike Reiss today...

      PATS WON'T PURSUE PACMAN: When Pacman Jones's agent said last week
      that Jones would be interested in joining the Patriots, the words
      were construed by some as the team having interest in Jones. That is
      not the case. According to a league source, the Patriots will not
      pursue Jones.

      Gee, what a bummer. I'm so disappointed.  ;o)

      fdb