Re: [patriotzip] Did I hear that Seau is coming back?

  • patriotworld
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2008
      I hadn't heard that but I know that Zo is out of a job now that 790thescore has folded.

      On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Mark <packy001@...> wrote:

      Sunday night on Channel 4 Sports Final, Scott Zolak
      said that Seau is coming back. Zolak is rumored to be
      splitting time with Gino Cappaletti in the booth next
      season so he may have some inside info.

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      Be a better friend, newshound, and

      Mrs. B (Karen)

      http://karenjcardoza.com
      (for links to Mrs. B's Patriot World, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )