RE: [patriotzip] Say it isn't so...

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19, 2008

      If he loves what he is doing.  If he can still play the game.  It is something he has been doing all his life to this point.  Why give it up?  I too often hear people saying things like they think such and such athlete should quit while they are still in the prime of their career.  What other occupation do people quit in the prime of their career?  How many people follow their own advice for these athletes?  I suspect most if not all stay in their careers well past their prime, as long as they are useful they stay.  So why not expect the same of athletes?

      Don