Re: A take on the return of Tedy Bruschi

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
      Couldn't agree more. I reacted a little emotionally after the SB
      (who didn't), when I insinuated that he was washed up and should
      retire. As a more situational player, and mentor for the younger
      guys, he's still extremely valuable. He's just an instinctive
      player, motivator, defensive QB, and terrific locker room
      presence... "Ooooooh, yeah!". There's always a place for a guy like
      him.