RE: [patriotzip] And I was only kidding, honest...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      ***** You started this, Frank; and we're not going to forget it! ;-)

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Frank
      Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 2:10 AM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [patriotzip] And I was only kidding, honest...

      From The Tennessean.com today...

      ************ ********* **

      Cowboys like Pacman, but deal unlikely soon

      By JIM WYATT
      Staff Wroter

      On two separate occasions, suspended Titans cornerback Pacman Jones
      has said he'd like to play for the Dallas Cowboys.

      Eventually, he might get his wish.

      The Titans in recent weeks have talked to a number of teams about
      Jones, and so far the Cowboys have shown the most interest, sources
      familiar with the situation said. The Miami Dolphins and a few others
      also appear interested.

      Detroit, Oakland, Kansas City, Houston, New Orleans and New England
      are among those to have expressed at least some level of interest.
      <snip>

      Did I read that last sentence correctly?