Re: Hooked!

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2008
      I am also interested in Seward, and how well he seems to fit into the
      Patriots defense, and the similarity with the original Vrable
      situation. I doubt this guy is another Vrable, but you never know!And,
      what is up with Ty Law? And I heard a rumor about Lawyer Milloy (who
      has done nothing since leaving) possibly returning.