Re: And I Was Only Kidding, Honest...

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      Maybe the Pats are only kidding, too! (lol)

      I am not sure how I feel about this guy. I was unsure about Moss, and
      he convinced me otherwise. Dillon's rep was unwarranted. Was Pacmans
      problem drugs? Gambling? I don't remember. I do know that BB and SP
      don't usually look at a guy that they don't want. That wouldn't be
      efficient.