Re: [patriotzip] Re: Jets in a tailspin... bad to worse?

  • Jan Smyth
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 6, 2008
      I wasn't aware of his recruiting antics on the plane trip. Not very professional.

      "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:
      I don't mind that he opted to leave nor that he took the job with the Jets.  My issue is purely with the plane ride back from the Denver Playoff loss in 2006 in which Mangini began trying to convince several of his defensive players to join him in New York.  They appropriately reported his activity and by the time the plane landed he was locked out of his office having show a willingness to abuse his present link to the benefit of his future job.  This started the feud and is the only thing I ultimately think is unacceptable.

      Anything and everything else I'm comfortable with even if I don't necessarily think it was his best choice or the best choice for the league.