RE: [patriotzip] In GB, no Moss, no Favre...

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2008
      ***** Not for me. With this face and body, about 3 seconds looking in the mirror, and I'm saying "enough"! ;-)

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Smyth
      Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:25 AM
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] In GB, no Moss, no Favre...

      Hate to see him go. He leaves befind a very young and talented team. Which is why I thought he'd give it one more year. But I'm sure the toughest thing in the world must be looking in the mirror and saying the word, "Enough."

      George <patswingr@yahoo. com> wrote:

      ***** Thanks for the memories, Brett. Unlike some, I believe that he's a very genuine, very nice guy. I hope he finds something that will bring him something close to the joy that he clearly got from playing football. He is one of my favorite non-Patriot players in NFL history. I applaud his great career; and I applaud his certain induction into the NFL HOF!