RE: [patriotzip] Draft Party

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      ***** Will you provide transportation, Mark? I'll bring the beer and chips! :-)

      From: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com [mailto:patriotzip@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark
      Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:25 AM
      To: Zip List; Patriot List
      Subject: [patriotzip] Draft Party

      With the changes to the College draft reducing it to
      two rounds on Day One (with only 10 minutes between
      selections) I thought I would see if there is any
      interest in having our own Draft Party. Draft starts
      at 3:00 and our initial selection should occur around
      4.

      I am willing to host a Draft Party at my house in
      Chelmsford MA for anyone interested in attending. Let
      me know!

      Mark

      "It's beocome quite apparent, Bill Belichick could put Diet Pepsi Machine in his secondary and everything will still be copasetic." - Rich Eisen NFL Network

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?