Contamination

  • kevin M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Fellow fans & posters, while we are convinced that BB is an outstanding
      coach and stand-up guy, there will always be those who have some dumb
      reason to disagree with that assessment. Do not let their hatred
      poison your spirit. Focus on the good, drawing from the strength that
      comes from knowing the truth. You will probably never convince these
      haters to come around to the right way of thinking, and you will make
      yourself miserable. Stand tall and realise you have nothing to prove,
      BB's record can hold up against these criticisms, and his character is
      equally strong. I think that if we wait, the truth will out itself,
      and all the negative speculation will judt disappear. But don't hold
      your breath expecting any apologies afterward. The haters will find
      something else to glom onto, because they have no life, and nothing
      good on their teams to focus on and talk about. You could hold actual
      physical proof right in front of them, and they will deny it is there.
      We know there was no cheating, and that is good enough for me.