Re: [SPAM] Re: [patriotzip] Re: season tixs invoice

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
      There are always going to be dumb a$$es wherever you attend but I really do think for the most part we have smart fans.  I attended the Giants game and they were truly more noisy when their offense was on the field.  It was an odd phenomenon!  I love our team and our fans and I am biased!  However, I don't think our ownership loves us as much as I wished they did!
      LISA

      In a message dated 2/29/2008 8:49:01 AM Eastern Standard Time, jeepndd@... writes:

      I can’t agree with that based on my experience.  Over the years I’ve had the opportunity to have seats in different areas all over the stadium and I’ve met a lot of season ticket holders.  I can tell you it isn’t just the occupants of the corporate seats that just sit there like a bump on a log doing nothing to help the team.  The fact is there are just a lot of people corporate and not corporate who attend the games and just sit there, as if it’s a Red Sox game, and only cheer after a touchdown or a big play.  I’ve actually been asked, in 3rd and long situations, by people who claimed to be season tickets holders to be quiet because they were trying to watch the game.  Then there was the time that I had to explain to some guy how I really was a real fan even though I didn’t make any noise when our offense was on the field and made a big ruckus when our defense was on the field, he felt he was inspiring our offense with shouts of encouragement from row 25 in the third tier.  Certainly the people in the red seats deserve some of the flak they get but the people in the blue seats deserve a little of it too.  It’s just my experience tells me these facts aren’t so factual.

      Don