A lot left in Bruschi's tank

  • erdoboy_patsfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      ESPN is reporting that Tedy signed a multi year contract.
      In the past he has never held the team captive or demanded insane or
      league leading signing bonuses. So I can only think that this means
      that he and the team seem to think that he has a chance to play not
      only the 2008 season (something we were not sure about) but in the
      2009 season as well.
      Sure I know that he could leave after next season, but it seems that
      there is still enough desire to wake up each morning stiff and sore
      for a few more years for him to come back.

      Erdoboy - Not even getting paid for being stiff and sore.