Re: NFL (No Fiscal responsibility League?)

  • erdoboy_patsfan
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2008
      Susan,
      You might start with Arlen Specter. I hear he is very interested in
      what the NFL is doing.
      On a seperate note:
      Last evening when my uncle returned from work he uttered this
      amazingly stupid and insensitive comment while watching the weather
      channel explain the new snow storm.
      "I bet there are just so many New England Patriot players up there in
      the cold with near suicidal depresion over the way they ended the season."
      To which I replies, "Yeah they are probably upset that the Pats didn't
      get the chance to sign Rex Grossman to be their QB. They will just
      have to suffer through another season of being a contender."

      The man has some serious insecurity issues.

      Erdoboy - never badmouthed the Bears unless he starts talking the
      trash first.

      --- In "Susan Moore" wrote:

      > I don't think it's a good idea either, but not sure what we can do.
      I'd write to someone if I knew who to write to or where to express an
      opinion. As much as I love baseball, the season is over even before it
      starts for some of the teams. In football it's at least a more level
      playing field...no pun intended.
      > I'd like to see it kept because it shows that we can still keep a
      good team even with it in place.