RE: [SPAM] RE: [patriotzip] Bruschi to return!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2008
      ***** Don't forget though, Don, that our system is designed for Tedy's position to make most of the tackles on running plays. Unless he was really washed up, which he certainly is not, he should lead the team in tackles. The fact remains that he's missing more of them than he used to; making more of them a couple of yards later than he used to; and not making the "big plays" that he used to. Still valuable? You bet! But he's not a super starter at ILB anymore.