Re: [patriotzip] Re: WR situation

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      Welcome aboard and I note from your membership request we are virtually neighbors at the stadium since I'm in Section 105 (and 104).

      Bernard would be a solid addition if we lose some folks and it will be itneresting to watch.  I really think Moss will be back but until anything is done with this team it will be a wait and see approach.

      Stalworth did some good things but at the price wasn't any more valuable than Gaffney.  He could run after the catch as he showed in Dallas but he and Brady never seemed to click on the deep balls.

      Rumor has Stalworth heavily courted by Tennessee.  The rest remains watching.

      While I empathize with your stance George, I'll take note and respond to each addition or subtraction.  I won't judge the final product until the season begins but I will enjoy the additions and seeing the development of the team even as I also admit this group of management  frequently fools me and usually produces the right type of moves.

      Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:10 PM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Re: WR situation

      Hi. I am new to the group and a huge fan of the pats. I really think
      Moss will be back in New England. Stallworth to me is gone. I think
      the Pats will make a run at Bernard Berrian this offseason, he would
      make a great 2nd option for the Pats.

      P.S. Sorry Kevin and the group if this is a repost first time
      responding to messages.