Re: [patriotzip] Re: Moss and TO?

  • chris dressler
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2008
      If I remember correctly, I read something long ago about Moss stating that he would never play for the same team as TO.  I don't remember the reason or when this was said.   But I do remember him saying it.

      Frank <frank.dana@...> wrote:
      Oh, I know. All rumors. Owners and scouts speaking and speculating
      amongst themselves. But everything is still up in the air at this point.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogro ups.com, "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@.. .> wrote:

      > I really don't think Moss is going to Dallas and I really do believe
      that Tom Brady having some targets is a likely part of the future
      plan. Teams following the rules cannot be talking about adding other
      free agents until Friday...

      FOX